After School Clubs
Please look at our letter and timetable to view the list of our extensive range of after school clubs.
if your child is attending either breakfast or afterschool clubs the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Clubs are paid for per half term in full for the entire half term, regardless of shift patterns or any prior arrangements that have been in place. This is to ensure that cost of staff is covered for the entire half term.
- Clubs are paid for fully in advance of the club start date. If payment is not made then your child will not be able to attend the club.
- No refunds will be issued if your child does not attend the clubs after they have been paid for. - No child can be added into a club after the start of a half term. They must wait until the following half term to book a place.
- If you are late to pick your child up from school and the class teacher has to put the child into homework club, you will be charged for that homework club session.
- Collection time from homework club is between 4.20 and 4.30pm. Any child that is late being collected from homework club will be charged an additional £5 for that session.