Welcome to Year 2!
Welcome to the new school year! We look forward to working with all the pupils and their parents/carers. The pupils have settled into year 2 very well. They have been working incredibly hard to adjust to the new routines in year 2.
Year 2 Team
Mrs Singh - Robin's class teacher
Mrs Garvey - Kingfisher's class teacher
Miss Bodman - TA
Miss Kaur - TA
Miss Lovette - TA
Miss Payten - Volunteer
Mrs Kaur - Volunteer
Home Learning expectations
All pupils should-
- Read 5 times a week and get their reading records signed by the person listening.
- Practise spelling words set weekly on Spelling Frame on a daily basis ensuring that test is taken on a Thursday (written test will be done on a Friday morning in class).
- Practise 2, 5, 10 and 3 times tables on TTRS as often as possible.
- Use other learning websites that are listed on the front cover of reading records to support learning.
- Pupils that are on accelerator reading books should read book until confident enough to take comprehension quiz based on their book (pupils need to read book at least 3 times and get their reading record signed by the person listening before they can take the quiz. After completing this quiz pupils will be able to change book).
All usernames and passwords are stuck in the front of your child's reading record.
Our Weekly Timetable
Home Learning Packs
If your child should need to learn from home as a result of Covid 19 then printed home learning packs are available when requested.