Pupil Leadership Team
Our pupil leadership team are an important, friendly and motivated group of children who consistently strive to meet their full potential.
They work together to promote diversity, celebrate differences and improve the school environment.
The team help to encourage members of our school to ASPIRE to be:
Our Pupil Leadership Team
Roles and Responsibilities
• Act as an ambassador for the school both in and out.
• Represent pupil voice.
• Attend pupil leadership meetings regularly.
• Work alongside the senior leadership team to help shape our school on its journey.
• Help the governors to make decisions on behalf of the pupils.
• Meet regularly to feedback to the senior leadership team and governors about key decisions.
• Give feedback to teachers.
• Support teachers with the organisation of whole school events.
At Willow Primary school we are committed to developing pupils’ skills as leaders across the school in order to develop their personal and social development. The aim is that as many pupils as possible are given the opportunity to lead, regardless of their ability. The idea in principle is that children have an opportunity to say how their school is lead and fully embrace the chance to develop areas of school priority or importance.
Our approach to pupil leadership involves many pupils and allows them to develop their skills and confidence helping to run the school.