Geography Friday .1.21
- Work through the Oak Academy unit of work on Englan as a part of the United Kingdom.
- There are additional activities about the British Isles in Purple Mash if you would like to test yourself (they don't show until after the lesson)
- Complete Vehicles 2Do
- Then follow these instructions in the ‘Free Code Gibbon’ 2Do
- Today we will be creating a new program to behave as they would in the real world. We will be using vehicle objects and they should move at different speeds and should change angles.
- Drag in a vehicle object.
- Exit Design Mode and drag the vehicle into the black code box.
- For the program, include at least three vehicles that travel at different speeds, and at least one vehicle should change angle.
- How many vehicles will you include in your program? What will your program do?
- Now try with a different object. Double-click on the vehicle and change it into something else.